The season of pumpkin spice lattes, leggings, and Ugg boots is upon us (we all have a pair let’s be honest.) We are all a little guilty of falling into the cliché fall trends so, at Crush Brands we are stepping up our Fall 2014.
- We all can’t be Kim Kardashian with a glam squad on hand 24/7. However we can take a contour tutorial from Ulta and fake our way to being Kim K…no pun intended 😉 Contouring will change the way you look at makeup. It makes your face look slimmer with all the right curves.
- We got it bad. The Ur Experience tour. A chance to see Usher shirtless, we are there!
- As Sam Horowitz would say on Sam Says….It’s time to be fashion savvy. Spend the money on a fabulous leather jacket because it can turn almost any outfit from geek to chic. Not to mention LEATHER IS HOTT.
- Spin around on rides till you are sick, eat enough greasy food for an army, grab a caramel apple, and listen to some killer Texas tunes at the Texas State Fair September 26th-October 19th. Oh and check out the kind of creepy yet awesome BIG TEX.
- Ditch the Nikes and try out your Adidas swag.
- A one night stand turned into a awkward morning….to a snowed in hot mess. Two Night Stand looks like a funny one out on September 26th.
- Forget the little black dress, this fall it is all about the sizzle! Coming in red HOT!
- Get your tickets and thank us later.
- Tight jeans and cowboy hats. The kings of country are on tour this fall & it’s sure to be filled with lots of shakin & beer.
- On the more serious side, there is a lot of bad in the world & a lot of good. The book 13 Hours: The inside account of what really happened in Benghazi portrays both sides. After reading you will see what a horrible call was made by our government and the heroes that went against orders and saved all of the lives they could.
- Fancy drinks & good eats. Proof+Pantry is a MUST stop on the Dallas food scene this fall!
- For those of us with tattoo commitment issues Flash Tattoos are the way to go. All the flare without the commitment.
- Sit back & relax with a Dermal Infusion from Enlighten Md. Pores no more…this is the only procedure that exfoliates and infuses skin-specific dermaceuticals simultaneously.
- Make everyone green with envy in Military Khaki. Talk about taking command of a room 😉
- Give your body a little CPR this fall with Cold Press Raw. They have the cleanse hook up for beginners to the most experienced juicers. CPR used to only be available in Miami, but now you can order online! If your are going to juice do it right!