For some of us it’s a witty tag line, hot picture, or an obscene amount of followers. Whatever the case may be, we all have a few things we look at before we make the coveted like button go blue or the follow button go green.
We can’t deny that 50% of the time we are all a little stingy with our likes and follows…but there are a few people that make it impossible for us at Crush Brands to pass them by….for good reason:
For your #ROTFL…
- Instagram: @miserable_men….Imagine the last time you took your boyfriend or dad shopping with you and getting to see the pictures of them waiting while you try on your 7th round of clothes at Forever 21…safe to say your gay bestie will never be published on this instagram account.
- Instagram: @babewalker, the writer of Physcos, is raginginly funny, and his posts never pass without a good laugh. Skip your daily workout and get your crunches in laughing.
- Facebook: The Funny Pic Page
- Twitter: @FriendlyAssh0le…Asshole…YES…friendly…debatable…HILARIOUS…without a question.
- Blog: Betches Luv This, a perfect place to get your bitch savvy on. Amazing content based off of life or advice on how to deal with a clingy ex. This blog is sure to keep you laughing and feed your inner biotch.
Those with taste so good we almost hate to love them…
- Instagram: @lilyghalichi, she may look like a Persian Barbie on the outside, but this bombshell lawyer/Shah’s of Sunset star, is one hell of a fashionista and getting paid for it….duhh…she doesn’t lack style or sass.
- Facebook: Fashionably Kay is a homegrown fashion icon straight from her high school hallways, to now taking fashion blogging by storm. This girl has rocking taste and isn’t afraid to let her opinion be known about certain trends…good or bad and lets be honest…we appreciate that!
- Twitter: @makeupblogging Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy…..uhh maybe not, but this twitter will have your face looking on point with tutorials and always up to date makeup finds.
- YouTube: The MMandLShow…who wouldn’t want to follow two hot blondes who you can learn about LITERALLY every beauty tip in the world from! HELLO GORGEOUS!
- Blog: Boobs & Loubs….We all have a few guilty pleasures, and at Crush Brands, #RichKids is one of our guiltiest. Morgan Stewart has a lavish & savvy take on fashion…as she says “for the girl creating her own future. For the boy who digs boobs.”
For our foodies…
- Instagram: @nicolesslaw is giving us the juicy scoop on all things food and bringing her followers the best of the best food and restaurants.
- Twitter: @7eleven Gas stations honestly don’t get any better. If you aren’t sold on hitting them with the follow, just know they are almost always giving away free snacks 😉 #YourWelcome
- Facebook: Eat More Chocolate…Joe Harberg is unwavering on the quest for the WORLDS GREATEST CHOCOLATE….need we say more?
- Blog: I am a food blog, new recipes everyday, straight to the point, delicious food. Simple & Sweet, just how we like it!
Blah Blah Blah, ESPN…get some new material:
- Instagram: @deandrejordan6….L.A. Clippers player/BFF with Blake Griffin and he’s all about the practical jokes. Perfect combo of sporty meets funny.
- Facebook: XGames….we all get sick of the everyday basketball, football, and all the other BALL sports, so throw some boards & jumps into your feed with some KICKASS athletes!
- Twitter: @JohnnyFootball…Oh Johnny Manziel…you make it so easy for this parody account to be hilarious. Every tweet is laughable and leaves you wishing J.Manziel was your BFF.
- Blog: Korked Bats, taking on sports news with a little humor. A way better twist to the daily sports scene.
As if we needed anything else….here is some certified feel good follows….
- Instagram: @theworldshideaways, finds some of the world’s most beautiful destinations, accompanied by pictures that make you feel as if you’re already there.#HappyHappyHappy
- Facebook: Elite Daily “Gen Y, for Gen Y.” Considering themselves a voice for Generation Y, and posting about real shit.
- Twitter: @gooodvibeees, perfect place for some daily encouragement or for those of you with a #Selfie that might need that perfect inspirational quote. Here is your goldmine!
- Blog: Humans of New York, a truly incredibly collection of random people and their stories.